Follow my spam on insta, PhonyCactus
"Yeet is making a comeback"
|Campus(es)||Wake Forest, Duke East|
|Course(s)||Speculative fiction, Creative Chronicles, Literary License Without Limits|
|RAG(s)||JD, Nick, Andy|
|Roommate(s)||Steven Knight, Seung Lee, Connor Deagle|
Sam is quite the personality. Well, sometimes. He’s very nervous when you first meet him but is very outgoing around his friends. He likes to play frisbee (who doesn’t?) and enjoys any sport fundatory activity. Brooke Huffman is his best friend.
Wake Forest 2016, Term 2
Sam’s first year as tipster, he attended Wake Forest term 2. He originally did not want to attend TiP, but soon began to enjoy it as he met John Penry and Rocco Raganese. He thoroughly enjoyed staying in his room and doing absolutely nothing besides playing Pokémon GO and Clash Royale. He could always be seen throwing a frisbee with Kenneth (Will) Hodge, John Penry, or his roommate, Steven. His Rag was one of the best, as they performed the world famous YMCA that everyone oh so loved. They clapped so well the entire time and had clearly spent so much time practicing. His first class was Speculative Fiction. He met John Penry and Brooke Huffman there. Although John spent one year MIA, the two are still very close friends. However, Brooke never went MIA, because she's his best friend and has never let him down. She actually loves him dearly. The class was the only reason he came back to TiP. His Superatives were trash that year because no one cared about them first year.
Duke East 2017, Term 1
Sam’s second year as a tipster, he went to Duke East. This was the year that actually showed him how meaningful TiP was to him. The class he rooke was Creative Chronicles, his favorite class by far. From there he made a squad, all of who are in the photo above. Unfortunately, no one in the squad returned as four of them were fourth year’s and Jake could not come back. However, there may have been a tipunion in the middle of his third year that was totally allowed on the campus. He was in Nick’s Rag that year, and there he met Richard Yuan, Devak Nanda, and Ryan Ringel. Ryan was the only person who returned for third year. Sam could always be seen hanging out with one of the three. Thankfully, Sam earned the title of a “respectable second year” and avoided the title of “annoying” that 90% of second years earned. It was this year that he learned about how much tipsters loved frisbee. He was quite good at it, and loved to hop in any time he could with kids that were way bigger than him. Unfortunately, due to his inability to throw a flick, he did not make Dream team or Watercolors. That didn’t ruin his head, however, as he currently refers to it as his best year and wouldn’t trade the experience he had that year for anything. His superlative was Most likely to take a tennis ball to space.
Duke East 2018, Term 1
Sam’s third year as a tipster, he returned to Duke East and took Literary License without limits. Honestly, he thought this class was trash and please don’t take it it’s awful. There’s a rumor flying around that he and Brooke are the reason that the infamous Meg gave the class assigned seating. John and Sam were reunited in this class, after John’s being MIA for the previous year. This year, Sam was a lot more outgoing and could be seen making more friends than any other year. This year, he was determined to make the frisbee team. He threw a frisbee every chance he got and often ignored his TA’s call for his class to keep throwing. His love for frisbee ensued, and it is rumored that he will bring multiple frisbees next year. Due to his leap in talent, he became the next Watercolors captain. His Rag this year was at first boring, but soon spiced up as he got closer with his RC, Andy. He won a pair of socks off Andy and promises to wear them next year as often as he can. His year was only brought down by his class. His classmates were amazing, but some other person, *cough cough* the instructor *cough cough* made his class not that great. His superlative was Most likely to neck the Rag.
- Sam has a finsta that no one follows called PhonyCactus
- Sam fucking loves Ramen please give him Ramen
- He can play the Ukulele, Viola, Violin, Banjo, and hopefully the Guitar soon.
- He knows quite a few vines
- Lives in Knoxville, Tennessee and hopes that whoever visits Pigeon Forge comes and visits him.
- Is obsessed with Frisbee
- Has never seen Friends(the tv show, calm down y’all)
- Is a cat person
- Brings lots of food to TiP
- Always goes by the vending machine right before lights out
- Has a decent taste in music
- Has a nasty breaking ball
- Sunburns way too easily
- Has more freckles than anyone can count
- Plays video games waaayyyyy to much
- Is ass at conversation but is not bad at texting
- His best friend is Brooke and she's fucking offended that he didn't mention this before
- His name is secretly Mas Hpesoj Gnik
- This bitch had the nerve to copy and paste Brooke's tipwiki page and put his own shit on there
- Brooke loves him so much what a babe honestly
- Please visit Brooke again
- This boy can suck all of my toes and I will personally return the favor
- Brooke Huffman is his favorite person on Earth
- Sam King can eat my entire ass
- Fuck you Sam
- Hosts godly game nights and is a master of memes
- This page does not establish how close Brooke and Sam actually are, y'all should know that they are absolute best friends and are close as fuck