Notorious S.A.D. is the code name given to a studly, Thor-doppelganger South African dude Anna met at the beginning of the summer of 2019. The tale of Anna and S.A.D. was related to the TIPsters of LSU during Term 2 of 2019 as a stand-up comedy routine. This routine was met with positive critical reception.
- Anna meets S.A.D. at an international sports camp.
- Anna develops massive crush on S.A.D.
- Anna attempts to show off her weight lifting skills, which S.A.D. does not notice, then she drops 75 pounds of iron on her ribcage and begins suffocating, which he does notice.
- S.A.D. rescues Anna.
- Anna decides to ask him to dance at the camp dance.
- S.A.D. does not show up at the camp dance.
- Anna cries.
- Anna writes a letter confessing her crush, to be delivered on the last day of camp.
- Anna delivers the letter with the ominous "you have ten seconds" and sprints off.
- Anna learns that not only does S.A.D. have a girlfriend, but he is also twenty years old.
- Ohhh shit. Her heart.
== ADDITIONAL INFO
Due to the time limit of the talent show, the story had to be trimmed. Here are the parts of the tale you did not hear. You're welcome.
- Anna met S.A.D. because he was running the camp infirmary and Anna accidentally ripped a scab off of her arm and required a band-aid. Thank you, scab.
- Barely three hours later, Anna came down with a massive, nausea-inducing thunderstorm migraine. S.A.D. drove her around searching for Ibuprofen. Ibuprofen was discovered. Moments later a massive thunderstorm came rolling in. S.A.D. was impressed with her storm-sensing brain.
- Before the weight-lifting showoff incident, Anna had also attempted to show off her one-handed cartwheel skillz(face-planted), her bostaff skillz(smashed self in the forehead), her dodgeball skillz(dodgeball smashed her in the nose, nearly passed out,), her nature-whispering skillz(spider ran up her sleeve), and her not-screaming-on-the-v-swing-skillz(screamed. a lot.).
- Anna kept the band-aid he gave her.