Maddy Malik was a first year fourth year who attended Georgia Tech term 1 of 2016. She is from the grand old state of Tennessee.
- literally lives and deals with irl Kaitlyn
- knows all of Hamilton, word for word
- capable of running into every fire hydrant on campus
- 1am Martyr
- Lived in a suite infested with cockroaches
- ACTUALLY RAN IN THE MORNINGS SOMETIMES (WHAT)
- Listened to Kaitlyn's stories of TiP for 2 years before deciding to attend
- LMAOOOOOO VSA
- Chocolate covered almonds
- Tried her best but didn't succeed
- "Can't deal."
- "Oh god, why am I an actual trash bag?"
- "This isn't casino night...it's conference room afternoon."
- "Have you heard the one about the two seals?"
- "Promise we weren't doing anything...crazy?"
- "You say that like you think I believe in myself. Which I don't."
- "Jesus frick."
- "I didn't sign up for this."
- "I just ran into a fire hydrant."
- "THE WHOLE BLOCK FLIPPED INTO THE POOL WITH ME."
- "VSA is better."
- "idk what an ununquintogram is but I sure as heck know how to read independent variables."
- "I DIDN'T COME TEN YEARS WITH U TO LOSE U TO UNIVERSITY OF TN"
- "But are you... MY dude"
- "O hecc"
The Story of Why Maddy Came to Duke TiP
So once upon a time, there were two little girls in a kindergarten class. Their names were Maddy and Kaitlyn. They got along just fine, and they would swing on the swings during recess and pretend to be little unicorns in some magical, faraway land. Eventually, they became best friends. Well, these two little girls grew up to be teenagers, and the summer before high school, Kaitlyn went to a summer camp called Duke Tip. And at that point, she would just never shut up about it. Literally almost everyday, she could relate something that happened at school to something that'd happened at TiP the summer before. This went on for two years, until finally, the summer before junior year, Maddy decided that she would attend Duke Tip, rather than the camp she'd attended the summer before. (Kids, this is called persisting in peer pressure.) After a very intense 3 periods worth of Kaitlyn yelling at Maddy to sign up for Tech rather than West, Maddy received the news that she had been accepted into Genetics at Georgia Tech term 1. There was a lot of laughing and hugging and swearing, and in the end Maddy and Kaitlyn ended up in the same RAG at Georgia Tech Term 1, 2016. The two of them are #friendshipgoals and probably a little gay for each other, but that's irrelevant. And that is how Maddy came to Duke Tip.
|2016||1st||Georgia Tech||Genetics||Angel Street||Cara Li|