Joaquin [pronounced WA•kine] is an example for everyone. He listens to heavy metal, provides dank memes, likes mangoes, and is just a cool dude. He is currently a third year third year first year (3-3-1). He attended SMU, Term 2, and took Psychology for his first year. His second year was spent at Duke West, Term 1, for Social Psychology. Finally, he spent his third year at Georgia Tech, Term 1, and took Neuroscience.
Joaquin picked Georgia Tech for his third year of Tip. Whether this was chance or divine fate is all in the eye of the beholder. His RC was Jared. Joaquin and the rest of his RAG had many fun times together, including but not limited to:
- Eating mangoes
- Playing heavy metal music
- Having a care/share package
- Being the appointed spokesman for the group in TIPvial pursuit (on that note - being CRAZY good at guessing)
- Being the editor of the TIPsync performance that got second place
- Hugging people
- Not breaking rules with his relationTIP (the “go to bed at 1:00” rule on the last day is stupid and shouldn't count; why can't the RCs stay awake?)
As mentioned above, he had a relationTIP with Alexis Trail during his time at Georgia Tech. They often sat in the corner of the hallway of towers on the first floor. Its unknown what they did then, but it probably was related to world domination. Joaquin for prez 2020 has a nice ring to it.
Famous quotes from Joaquin include: