Engineering Problem Solving (Trinity)
Neehar is the teacher of Engineering Problem Solving at the Trinity campus. He is from India. Neehar is currently earning his PhD in electrical engineering at Rice.
Caz is the teacher assistant of Engineering Problem Solving at the Trinity Campus. Its pronouns are it, them or they.
Term 2 Engineers
There were 16 students in Engineering Problem Solving Term Two. There names are:
- Anonymous "Average Norm"
- Dennis "The Menace"
- Eve "Captain St. Eve Rogers"
- Graham "Grahaummingbird"
- Graham "Grahammad"
- Graham "Zingo"
- Israel "Agent Orange"
- Luis "Honorable Chairman'
- Luke "Sir Lajoie"
- Luke "Shoaf Evangelist"
- Bruno "Technicality Man"
- Bruno, Graham, Thomas: MC Hyper Farm
- Tristan: Explosive Dam
- Jed, Luis: MC Stopwatch
- Matthew, Jesse, Eve, Aliya, David: The coolest, most proportional model of a city EVER
- Matthew, Jesse, Eve, Aliya, David: The most functional vacuum cannon EVER
- David, Eve, Aliya: Stolen oranges and a completely functional bike-powered generator
Bronze disease is a fatal disease that has no side-effects, will not kill you, and is not communicable in any way. The only way to get bronze disease is by rubbing the noses of the bronze relief (type of statue) on the way out of CSI. This will bring you amazingly good luck FOREVER but also give you bronze disease.