Art "Bad Pun" Schell, commonly known as the "master of bad puns" really likes puns. He also likes to play board games, cards, and video games. He is famous for his appearance in the Georgia Tech Day 1 evening activity "Sarah's Summer Survival Guide." His hobbies include making Minecraft maps, programming, and playing games. He is a programmer on a First Tech Challenge (FTC) robotics team. The opposite of Sports Camp Kids
1) Did you hear about the new way to soften blows to the head? With a con-cushion!
2) Did you hear about the corduroy pillows? They're making headlines!
3) I tell chemistry jokes. Periodically.
4) Do you want to hear a joke about potassium? K.
5) I would tell you a joke about sodium, but Na.
6) What do you do with an injured chemist? You either Helium, Curium, or Barium.
7) Programming used to be basic, and that's my GOTO joke
8) You better Watch the time!
9) any other pun that comes to mind in the moment.
Pick-up (Turn-off) Lines
1) If someone says "hey" to me, I'll say "hay is for horses."
2) If someone tries to sneak around it by saying "hi," I'll say "that's for mountains."
1) You know what? Chicken butt.
2) You know why? Chicken thigh.
3) Guess who? Chicken poo.
4) Did you hear? Chicken ear.
5) You want to know the rest? Chicken breast.
6) One more thing - chicken wing.
This Tipwiki entry was created by RC Sarah Johnson on June 13, 2016 during Sarah's Summer Survival Guide.