Danielle's RAG at WFU Term 1 2015
- "She looks tangy."
- "I just found out what you can call hippy TIPsters-TIPPIES!
- "cheesus crust"
- "Living that THUG LIFE."
- "Suck it all in-except for you, ginger."
- "I do not endorse killing all of China."
- "*cow puns*"
- "We're your peanut butter because we're nutty."
- "And that's the story of how I had to wear a mustache."
- "Does anyone else think when Kim Kardashian dyed her hair blonde she looked like an albino ferret?"
- 9 o'clock Rosa-discovered while playing ping pong during an evening activity
- nail polish hallway parties
- "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 My name is ____ and I say hi. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 this is ____ and she's my friend. 1-She's really great, 2-She's gained weight, 3-She's hard to hate, 4, 4, 4, 4, 1..."
- "Yassss" and "Ew" at RAG meetings
Go Green Team! At Magfest, Green Team, aka the Hulk, and Grellow, aka not a color, got into an intense cheer and competition rivalry once it became obvious that both Red Team and Blue Team were pretty awful. Green Team demolished Grellow in the cheer off that had to be separated by RCs, but Grellow did so well in activities that by the end of the competition, Green Team and Grellow were tied for the first time in Wake Forest Magfest history. It was decided that both teams would play a jeopardy-like trivia game after the movie that night. During the trivia game, Grellow unfairly won due to bias from the RC that was deciding whose hand went up first to answer the question. In the end, it was okay though because Green Team was recognized for winning the spirit competition, and friends from Grellow apologized for being so rude about the entire competition.